Thursday, January 19, 2012

Journal Entry 1-19-12


College has started, and contradictory to my previous misconceptions, that does not mean that I have more to write about now than I did before. On actual college days, maybe. But not today. Today, I did the homework that I had from the prior classes yesterday, and that was just about it. I read Oppenheim, listened to Linkin Park, watched our chickens slipping around on the ice coated yard outside, and petted our poodle Della. I showed the music video to a new song by Foster the People called Don't Stop (Color on the Walls), and my mother thought it was a riot. I looked at the Billboard charts, and found that there were about ten or so songs in the top hundred that I actually liked, which is actually a good bit more than usual. And I watched the red light on my flash drive flicker. Repeatedly. And I have classes again tomorrow. I wonder when Mr. Goldfine will post next week's assignments.

1 comment: