Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 11 Theme

I traversed my way through my classes. My speaking teacher noticed my EMCC baseball shirt, and asked how we were doing. I told her okay. I went to my math class. It was hot, so I pulled up the sleeves of my blue long sleeved EMCC baseball shirt that I was wearing underneath.

***

I got to the bus. We were going to the very bottom of the state, so I pulled on my EMCC baseball windbreaker to combat the cool morning air. I tossed my EMCC baseball bag onto the Bar Harbour tour bus. "You can only wear your blue long sleeved underneath," the coach said, "If you're going to wear long sleeves, it has to be that. Let's be good representatives of the college."

I think we were.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see week 11 here--each word is sharpedged, no meaning beyond its meaning, and the whole is the sum of, but no more than the sum of, its parts.

    ReplyDelete