Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 13 Theme

All books are different.

Books can range from just about palm sized to huge ones. Many authors will stick to the formula to get their books read. That is just about maybe 8 or 9 inches tall for a hardcover. Paperback books are usually smaller, with smaller font. The font is usually about ten to twelve, unless it is a large print book.

Large print books are very annoying to me. It is impossible to adjust my eyes to them. That is why I never read them. But there are people with declining eyesight who prefer them.

I have read tiny books, of maybe 8 font or so. I can adjust my eyes to that better. I read one book once that had red font. I actually got used to it, and took a little bit to readjust to black.

But the one thing I think that authors should change for their books, is to have round corners.

3 comments:

  1. Big to small, eh?

    :)

    If you want your books to have rounded corners, leave them near a poodle puppy. How's Della (or is it Delia?)--we got a standard poodle pup March 17 who we naturally named Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Della, and she is doing well. I hope you are enjoying Patrick.

      Delete
  2. He shows inescapable signs already of the noble beast he will become with age.

    ReplyDelete