Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week 11 Prompt II

Tools:

I have the habit of losing things. But not just losing them. A particular way of losing them.

I say to myself "Oh, I won't remember that I put that here, I'll just move it somewhere else where I will remember it."

And then I remember it being where I moved it from, but not where I moved it to.

I often do this with tools. There was a swiss army knife from my grandfather sitting on the table for a while, then I said "I'll forget it's here." So I moved it elsewhere.

Where that elsewhere is I am yet to find, but I am sure I shall locate it sometime.

By the way, I think that I'm going to forget where my blog is on the internet, I think I'll move it to somewhere I will remember it...

1 comment:

  1. I often have the same experience of moving things from worse to better places, only to forget where the better got itself to but frustratingly remember all too clearly where the worser place was. Gets worse with age too.

    ReplyDelete